VISIT

MENA's Leading Trade Show for Artisanal and Gourmet Food Professionals

The Speciality Food Festival brings together extraordinary food and beverage products from over 1,200 international brands with unique ingredients created through a time consuming processes that deliver the very best product, exquisite taste and presentation.

Bringing those finer products to life will be exhilarating experiences and live demonstrations that will provide The Speciality Food Festival visitors with countless networking opportunities and inspirational ideas.

Register to visit

Raise Your Profile Amongst Global Leaders

Boost your competitive edge with rare and premium ingredients.

Gain Transnational Insight

Enhance your offering with innovative ingredients that will place your company ahead of the game.

Network with Acclaimed Industry Pioneers

Exchange ideas, experiences and tricks of the trade with acclaimed industry colleagues and celebrate success in the foodservice & hospitality industries.

Image

Who should visit?

  • Executive Chefs
  • Restaurateurs
  • Hoteliers
  • Cateres
  • Supermarkets & Hypermarkets
  • Distributors
  • Exporters/Importers
  • Specially Retailers & Wholesalers
  • Professionals
  • Bar & spa Oweners
  • Resort & spa Management

BRAND AND PRODUCTS

Image

Artisan & Gourmet

Gourmet, high-quality food and premium food products. Handmade, slow grown, premium ingredients, line-caught and matured. There is always a cost attached to these unique and time-consuming processes that deliver the very best product, exquisite taste and presentation, all of which are the criteria The Speciality Food Festival buyers look for in their purchases

Image

Speciality Beverages

Consumers are on the look for unique but healthy with quick pick up. This year, The Speciality Food Festival will put you in touch with new ways to capitalize on the lucrative and rapidly growing coffee and tea specialty category with access to global coffee varieties, assortments of tea, alongside ingredients, syrups and more.

Image

Organic & Fresh

A healthy lifestyle is the direction that consumers are heading towards, on a global level. More than just a lifestyle choice, organic, health and wellness foods have established a reputation for taste and flavor. This exhibition tackles some of the most important health trends in the region and provides a platform for healthy, tasty food

Image

Food Services

Dubai Expo 2020 is expected to attract over 25 million visitors from over 192 countries. Only 30% of the Expo 2020 visitors is estimated to come from the UAE while the remaining 70% will come from the other countries. Supplying the hospitality sector with products to cater to all tastes, provide a premium edge and value for money will be a main objective of both premium food suppliers and high-scale buyers.

Image

Discover Gourmet Brands to Enhance your Culinary

Discover thousands of premium products from international brands. Exhibitors will demonstrate all that fits with the strict acceptance criteria and prove taste, brand provenance or quality benefits.

2021 Exhibitors List Coming Soon

CO-LOCATED EVENTS

Testimonials